This is an excellent opportunity with a firm that recognises and appreciates that you’ll be an integral part of our busy Trade Mark team. The team works with many well-known companies, helping them to protect their brands internationally. We’re looking for a professional and enthusiastic person with a team-based approach and the ability to take responsibility for accuracy and efficiency. You will be responsible for delivering integrated case management and administration support to the senior TM fee-earners in our Leeds office.
We offer a collaborative team structure across our UK and Munich Offices where your ideas are valued and listened to, a competitive salary, flexible working arrangements and an opportunity to develop within the role.
Core responsibilities include:
- Working closely with the team’s Administration Manager to fully develop the administrative support provided to the Trade Mark team in Leeds.
- Provision of administration and case management support for our trade mark attorneys in Leeds.
- Act as liaison between HLK and the in-house IP counsels to provide instructions and progress work matters.
- Preparation, checking and proof-reading communications, forms and other documents for general and specific case/client requirements, ensuring all deadlines are met.
- Manage queries from clients and prospects relating to IP, using support from other parts of the team and firm as appropriate.
Candidates should possess the following skills and experiences:
- At least 2 years or more of trade mark administration experience within a professional office, ideally CITMA qualified and educated to degree level.
- A keen interest in intellectual property and delivering great client service.
- Flexible towards changes and ability to adapt to ensure the smooth and efficient service to the team.
- Ability to work independently, manage own workload and to prioritise and work to deadlines.
- Excellent organisational and interpersonal skills.
- Good standards of written and spoken English with very strong attention to detail.
- Competence with MS Word, Excel and Outlook demonstrable by administrative work experience.
Please note the deadline for this vacancy is 1 February 2021.